The project is almost its half way and it was a perfect time to look back on what we have achieved so far, and also to plan our next moves by gathering together at the Pan Baltic Scope partner meeting in Riga on 11 – 12 December 2018.
At the beginning of the meeting, we all reminded ourselves what is that what we do in this partnership and what we want to achieve:
- We are working on bringing better maritime spatial plans
- It is definitely better together
- We are filling the gaps that we have recognised before
- And actually, we are happy and grateful that we are doing what we wanted!
The main purpose of this meeting was to:
- Coordinate activities
- Learn from each other
- Create a common view
We were focusing on the outcomes that after the meeting everyone is aware of:
- what the other activities will do
- see the connection to one’s own activity
- make optimal use of resources: persons/dates/time/money, and avoid sub-optimization
- who at home needs to know about our activities, meetings and results
- how our results can be usable in the practical everyday work in MSP processes
- what productions processes for final products look like – what products, and therefore what one needs to do and when
- challenges and solutions
- upcoming steps: tasks, content, dates of meetings
- we are doing great stuff!
There were active discussions in activity groups, a lot of thinking, finding solutions and making decisions but in between, there was also a joy of meeting colleagues, jokes and laughs and a great feeling of companionship.
More Tweets on our account.
Case leader for coherent cross border #marinespatialplanning between 🇫🇮🇦🇽🇸🇪 #FiAxSe – the superhero @husa_m 🦸♂ from @regeringen_ax during @PanBalticScope partner meeting 2 in #Riga! Always a pleasure to see you Stefan! #havsplanering pic.twitter.com/C5eYh2zHf4 — Susanne Gustafsson (@swesussig) December 12, 2018